Ventilated and waterproof
The A-Frame Tent-MC has 3 doors, the largest of which on the long side can be raised to form an entrance canopy with the aid of poles or sticks - this creates an ideal viewpoint for relaxing evenings when it's not quite dry!
Remaining lightweight, this tent has a full 3,000mm rated waterproof PU coating (complete with fully taped seams) and will keep the storms at bay throughout your future adventures.
*We are unable to print our complex Multicam pattern onto our SuperLight material and therefore the DD A-Frame Tent - MC is made from the same 180T polyester as our time-tested range of DD Tarps. This is still a lightweight tent despite the small weight difference and ensures full weather protection in some very tough conditions.
|Size||L: 345cm, W: 150cm, H: 115cm|
|Weight||930g (Excluding pegs & guy-lines)|
|Includes||Tent, 13 x Pegs, 4 x guylines (2m), Stuff sack|
- Suitable for 2 people (plus rucksacks)
- DD Multicam print, to allow seamless camouflage in a number of environments
- Taped seams
- Extra loops on the edges, to guy out for extra stability in windy conditions
- 3 zippered entrances: one on each end and one on the side
- Entrances can be rolled and affixed open, or raised to form an entrance canopy with the aid of further Hiking Poles or sticks
- Air vents on either side to help reduce the build up of condensation
- Eyelets at both ends to affix structural hiking poles
- Includes 13 Pegs and 4 guylines to secure the tent to the ground
- L: 345cm, W: 150cm, H: 115cm
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
- We do not recommend fires of any kind within our tents.
Children should be supervised when using this product
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards