Simple to pitch, easy to pack, ultra-light to carry
The DD SuperLight A-Frame Mesh Tent is a great solution when traveling or for minimal backpacking. Designed to be propped up at either end using hiking poles (not included), this tent fits into one small bag - and at just 730g (excluding pegs/guys) it won't weigh you down!
Bug protection either on its own or underneath a shelter
The DD SuperLight A-Frame Mesh Tent is spacious enough for 2 campers plus a rucksack. Used with a tarp for shelter, this tent is spacious enough for 2 campers plus a rucksack and is ideal for camping anywhere - from woodland to hilltop to beach to moorland environments. Or can be used with the Superlight A Frame Tent. If you’re using it without a shelter, its ultra-fine netting is great protection from insects (including Scottish midges)!
This tent comes with 8 of our strong SuperLight pegs and 2 black SuperLight guy-lines, however also included with every tent are 2 extra spare pegs, and a full set of fluorescent guy-lines. This means that you can choose between stealthy black, or bright guy-lines for visibility at night.
L: 200cm, W: 130cm, H: 110cm
Packed size - 28cm x 13cm x 11cm
- Size L: 200cm, W: 130cm, H: 110cm
- Colour Olive Green
- Weight 730g excl. pegs & guys
- Includes SuperLight pegs x 8 (for set-up), 2 x spare SuperLight Pegs, Black Guylines (2m) x 2, Fluorescent Guylines (2m) x 2
- Weight limit N/A
- Suitable for 2 people (plus rucksacks)
- Made from ultra-fine bug mesh and single layered SuperLight ripstop nylon, with 3,000mm fully waterproof PU-coated floor
- 2 internal storage pockets
- Taped seams
- Extra loops on the edges, to guy out for extra stability in windy conditions
- 3 entrances: 1 vertical zip at each end, and a U-shaped door on one side
- Eyelets at both ends to slot hiking poles
- Pegs to secure the floor to the ground
- 2 Spare Pegs
- Choose between black or fluorescent guylines (both included)
Download Spec Sheet