At an enormous 5m x 5m, the DD Tarp XL provides ample storm shelter for small groups and solo campers alike.
Its 19 reinforced attachment points allow you to set it up in countless different formations - and its uses extend well beyond hammock cover!
(This video is for the 4.5m x 3m, 4m x 4m & 5m x 5m tarps).
|Size||5m x 5m|
|Colour||Olive green or Multicam
|Weight||1100g (excl. pegs & guy lines)|
|Includes||Tarp XL, 4 x pegs & guy lines, stuff sack|
- 19 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, and 3 along the centre (ridge line)
- 4 x pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
- Made from 190T polyester with PU 3000mm waterproof coating, and has a taped central seam
- Stuff sack with draw-cord closure
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C)
- Please keep your tarp a safe distance from fires and naked flames at all times
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
Children should be supervised when using this product.