Simple to pitch, easy to pack, ultra-light to carry
The DD SuperLight Pyramid Tent is designed to be used on top of the DD SuperLight Pyramid Mesh Tent (sold separately, but can be used on its own,) to create a 2-layer tipi style set-up. And at just 460g (excluding pegs/guys), it won't weigh you down on the trail!
Frame-free and single-layered, the SuperLight Pyramid Tent is a great solution when traveling light or for minimalist backpacking.
With slim pegging tabs and a central top loop, the tent can be pitched in 2 ways - either suspended from a branch/overhead point using guy rope; or propped up from underneath using just 1 hiking pole.
This tent comes with 13 of our strong SuperLight pegs and 5 black SuperLight guy-lines, however also included with every tent are 2 extra spare pegs, and a full set of fluorescent guy-lines. This means that you can choose between stealthy black, or bright guy-lines for visibility at night.
Ventilated and waterproof
Spacious for a solo camper plus a rucksack, or comfortable for 2 people, this tent has a 3000mm PU coating plus a sheltered side door - so it'll keep you dry in stormy weather. Its air vent prevents condensation inside too!
The DD SuperLight Pyramid Tent can be used either on its own or with the mesh tent to camp on a backpacking adventure or simply as a day shelter on a hike.
Packed size - 28cm x 15cm x 11cm
|Size||L: 245cm, W: 200cm, H: 125cm|
|Weight||460g excl. pegs & guylines|
|Includes||SuperLight pegs x 13, Spare Pegs x 2, Black guylines (2m) x 5, Fluorescent guylines (2m) x 5|
- Suitable for 1 person (plus rucksack) or 2 people (cosy)
- Made from single-layered SuperLight ripstop nylon, with 3,000mm fully waterproof PU coating throughout
- 1 central top loop to tie off to an overhead point or tree
- Taped seams
- Zippered entrance which can be rolled up and fastened out the way
- Small back wall vent to increase airflow and prevent condensation
- 4 optional guy-out points (1 at each corner) for extra security in windy conditions