Your favourite modular rucksack - now available in Olive Green!
Hard-wearing and very versatile, the 55-litre DD Bergen Rucksack is the perfect choice - whatever your adventure!
Now in black, this rucksack is smart enough for the daily commute or wearing around town - yet tough and efficient for exploring in the wild. Sleek in the daytime, and stealthy at night.
With a generous 37-litre main body, the three removable compartments add a further 18 litres to make up the 55-litre total capacity.
The main body is suitable for use as hand luggage on many airlines - your ideal partner for travelling the wild places of the world.
Convertible and spacious with a water resistant lining
The DD Bergen has plenty of space in its main compartment, as well as an array of pockets to keep smaller items secure.
The two side pouches are large enough to hold campsite essentials or even items from our SuperLight Range, and its attachment loops are also fully compatible with the measurements used by the MOLLE system.
The removable pocket on the front is the 8L DD Action Pack. This can be used on its own and includes a strap allowing it to be worn around the shoulders or waist.
It has enough space in its central compartment for our Frontline hammock - or for our complete SuperLight range! It's also a very handy space for your DSLR camera.
You will never need another rucksack again!
|Size||55L (37L main + 10L removable pockets + 8L Action pack)|
|Includes||Bergen Rucksack, Action Pack, 2 removable pockets|
- Made from 600D Oxford with a PVC inner coating
- 37-litre main compartment, with one internal pocket and a zippered pocket on the lid
- Two detachable side pockets, 5l capacity each, with protected zip closure
- Improved side pocket design
- Detachable DD Action Pack on the front
- MOLLE-compatible attachment loop system
- External hydration access
- Padded waist strap
- Chest strap
- Main compartment with mesh separator on the inside
- Two side pockets and one front pocket, all with zip closure
- Adjustable strap to attach to Bergen or be worn separately around the shoulders or the waist
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)